|Upgraded From||Sentry Tower|
|Upgraded To||Ballista Tower|
|Cost to Upgrade||1800 Food |
- Babylonian Guard Towers have as many as 480 hit points if Architecture is researched.
- Choson Guard Towers can have as many as 12 range points if Woodcutting technologies are researched at the Market.
- Macedonian Guard Towers are four times more resistant to enemy Conversion.
- Guard Tower is not available for Minoans, Romans and Yamato.
- Woodworking increases range by one point
- Artisanship increases range by one point
- Architecture decreases build time by 33% and increases hit points by 20%